Standard Chartered Nepal

Standard Chartered Nepal Overview

Standard Chartered Nepal was established in 1987 and is 75% owned by the UK multinational banking group Standard Chartered. The other 25% is public owned. It has 19 branches, 23 ATMs and about 450 employees. Banking services are available for personal, business and corporate customers. Preferred ban... read more